The Centerville Senior Center is a meeting place for friendly seniors, fun, and cheer. The center is a safe and fun gathering place for adults aged 60 and older and hosts planned activities such as exercising, arts and crafts, and games. Attendees are served hot, balanced lunches. The center also hosts various guests who perform and entertain or speak about medical, financial and consumer issues important to seniors. All activities take place in a group setting allowing the seniors to form friendships with others. There are no individual membership fees but some special classes and trips have small costs.
Energy Management Consulting performed MEP commissioning activities on this facility that achieved LEED certification in 2018. Systems Commissioned: Mecanical, Lighting, Plumbing
- Client: Gwinnett County - Michael Wilbourhe
- Users: Gwinnett County Senior Services
- Architect: Lord Aeck Sargant - Rajiv Wanasundera
- Construction Manager: Hogan Construction Group
- Date Completed: August 2017